Total weight gain: 10lbs
Maternity clothes: Sweat pants/yoga pants/stretchy pants are my friend. :)
There is a lot of cute maternity stuff at Old Navy and Gap, but if I'm going to spend my money on new clothes I'd rather save it to be on NON pregnancy clothes... So I'm trying to stick with what I have. Thankfully my "day job" (Online student) allows me to wear sweats. ;)
There is a lot of cute maternity stuff at Old Navy and Gap, but if I'm going to spend my money on new clothes I'd rather save it to be on NON pregnancy clothes... So I'm trying to stick with what I have. Thankfully my "day job" (Online student) allows me to wear sweats. ;)
Sleep: Sleep is the same. Still getting up often. I've tried to cut back on liquids at night, but I can't deny myself liquids when I'm thirsty! :) I pay for it... Up about every two hours the first half of the night and then maybe a solid 3-4 hours before getting up for the day. Dreams... exhausting... each time I go BACK to sleep after my bathroom break, I start a NEW and CRAZY dream.
Stretch marks: No
Best moment(s) of the week:
1. We had the Armstrong's for a night on Friday and enjoyed some Hibachi Grill Japanese food.
2. Brent had Monday off! It was so nice to have a full extra day with him! He's working more and more so I value our time together.
Miss anything: Everything has been pretty do-able.
Movement: Hockey player in there? I think we have a DANCER! :) haha... He's moving all the time. I love it. It's a constant reminder of the blessing this baby is. One thing I've wondered, and only because I've read about it, I wonder if I've felt hick-ups. A few times I've had some pretty consistent bumps in a row. They don't really feel like kicks or anything, but they are definitely movement by baby...
Food Craving: Still stuck on the valentines candies that are filled with creme. I'm also looking forward to Easter Cadbury Eggs too! Still doing my daily egg and cheese bagel.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling good! :)
Gender: BOY! I'm finally getting use to calling the baby HIM/HE instead of "it". Brent didn't like "it" to much. :)
Belly button in or out: IN... and on it's way OUT. (I've got a few weeks until it's to the surface and out, but man- I've never seen my belly button like this!
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Good!
Looking forward to:
Gramps and my cousin Sarah and Emily arrive tomorrow for a nice long weekend! :) We've got a few fun things planned together!

5 comments:
love the update - cute pants! :)
your getting so BIG!!!
yep that belly button is pretty freaky...just wait sister, just wait! lol...;-) Bummer about the sleep :( Cute pic!!
~ Jill
We can't wait to see you in person!!!!
Love you....Momma
Post a Comment