Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Beach Cruisers

Since being in FL we've seen this Beach Cruiser bikes around and they are so neat! There is a little shop near our house that we checked out and finally decided it would be fun to have! There are thick tires so you are able to ride them on the hard packed sand at low tide or all around. It's a very comfortable ride and each night since we've got them we've taken a little ride over to the beach and all around our neighborhood. We're having fun with them! 


On the way home from the beach.



Love my Old Fashioned Barbie colored bike! 
Brent Loves his bike too! 


** As Brent took the bike out and we were both wearing flip flops he mentioned, "My mom would say I'm going to get my toe chopped off not wearing closed shoes!" When we sent this picture to Derek he said the same thing! :) Funny... That was the first I had heard of that one... 





Tonight was the first night that the tide was out far enough that Brent could attempt to ride on the hard sand. He said it wasn't quite ready but hopefully tomorrow!! 



1 comment:

christa said...

Fun!!! Gina and her roommate had beach cruisers when she lived in Florida and we had a blast riding them when I visited her!! And I'm SO jealous you're wearing shorts and t-shirts!!! It's freezing here! But so excited to be there SOON!!!