16 weeks pregnant... I'm still in shock over this little miracle growing inside me. We've been in Minnesota for week 15 and 16 of pregnancy and even in two weeks I feel I'm starting to pop out a little. It probably seems more obvious to me because I'm constantly watching.
(Dani W. Picture look familliar?)
I'm in aw over the creation of life... it's so unbelievable to me... At this point, baby from head to rump is the size of an avocado! That's a pretty good size!! Toe nails are starting to grow, eyes and ears about in place, and soon (I hope) I should feel some fluttering!! I'm so excited to feel that little one move around. We know it's an active one based on our ultra sounds and doppler appointments.
This picture shows my baby bump, and my FOOD bump from all the delicious food from Rex and Julie's Christmas Eve.
Not sure if you can tell in this picture of not, but this year for Christmas my mom decorated the tree in "Baby Theme". The tree is filled with pink bulbs and blue bows, there are all of our baby ornaments on the tree from when my sister and I were little. She's always being so creative that mother of mine! :)



2 comments:
Love that itty bitty baby bump... Claire and the rest of the phillipiches are anxiously awaiting
your bump is so cute! i could hardly tell in person, but these pictures are really cute!!
Post a Comment