This weekend Brent had his first surf lesson! We headed ten miles north to Cocoa Beach Pier to meet his surfer dude coach. :) As you will see surfer dude coach spends A LOT of time in the sun... he is probably originally Brent's skin color but he is brown leather now. Crazy! But- It does make his eyes "pop!" The surf lessons went great and it was a lot of fun to watch Brent catch some waves. It was a small wave day with the weather but was perfect for a beginner. With the angle between Brent, myself and the sun the pictures didn't come out nearly how I would like them. :( But they are better than nothing and I can take more in the future. Sunday after church Brent rented a board and was practicing on his own... It's a physically demanding sport and the timing is everything... he isn't discouraged yet! He is motivated to get it down and enjoy doing it the next few years. :)
Land Practice
Getting there!!
Take a look behind Brent-- Dolphin! It was crazy the amount of Dolphins that were out swimming near Brent. The first fin I saw I thought I had seen something but then I saw a few more and it was the coolest thing other. Dolphins are super friendly animals...
Whoohoo...
You did it! WHOOHOO
Ohh I forgot to mention... as Brent's hour session is wrapping up a STORM rolls in from no where... started with a tiny shower and then BAM! Blasted with down pour, our umbrella flipped inside out, I ran our important stuff to the car (Camera included!) and when I got there the camera and phones were safe but everything else drenched! Crazy weather out here...
Here is a short video of all the pictures I took while Brent was learning to surf. :) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment