Friday, August 3, 2012

Rummage Sale

I have never been a real big person to rummage sale. Mainly because it is too early in the morning~! 
Brent's commanders wife had a few items in a rummage sale about two blocks from me so I thought, what the heck-- I'll check it out, she's got similar taste to me.... 

I was shocked with the steals I left with!!! :) I might be the newest rummage "saler" in the family! 


Torquiest and Silver necklace- $3

Wood Dresser- $5!!!!! (My plan is to repaint it a fun color and give it some new knobs!--EXCITED!!)

Super cute- rustic coat hanger, key hanger, anything hanger. As much as I love the cowboy pics I might replace thm with something else... just not sure with what yet... Maybe Pinterest can help me with that. -$2

Target lamp and shade- $5

Maroon and brass necklace - $3

Wood Wall decoration- $1!!!

$19 dollars for all of these goodies!! I'm  shocked. And so excited at the same time! :) Yay!!! 

1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

cool! You have been missin out girl! Garage saling is a blast! Lots of treasures to be found.

Even Eddy loves and asks to go.. his latest find is a large Tonka helicopter with a rescue basket that winds down..complete with lights and sirens...For a BUCK!