Today after our anniversary golf shopping spree we hit the course! It was a beautiful morning here and once we got to the course the clouds rolled in and the wind picked up. I was sure it was going to be to cold and miserable but to my surprise it ended up being the perfect weather for golfing. Not to hot, not to cold and we kept "warm" by walking the nine holes.
Brent had one of the best games of his life... I on the other hand... need some improvement. ;-)
We both have new visors. :) We are loving the fact that our blonde locks will be exposed to the sun :)
s

So in love with my new bag!! :) I've had the same golf bag since high school. This bag is decked out- Has a velcro place for my glove, a build in mini cooler, build in back pack and of course it's PURPLE!!!!! :) I'm pretty happy with my gift! Now just to practice my skills....





No comments:
Post a Comment