Friday, June 1, 2012

Dinner for Two

The last few days around her have been WARM! We only  have an AC unit to cool this "hot pad" down and it's been out all winter. We've been trying to hold off as long as we could without it but last night it HAD to go in! We were enjoying this beautiful dinner that Brent grilled below, both of us were visibly sweating! Not good. So we brought the AC unit up from the basement after dinner and with a little "Snapping" from both of us, a cut finger for Brent, and sweat dripping everywhere we got it in and cooled the place right down! 

Brent also brought me home these pretty flowers! :) It is RARE that I get surprise flowers and this was a surprise. Although, I think this was his way of trying to get out of the dog house for worrying me sick yesterday. I hadn't talked to him since an email at lunch and at 6 (which was getting late) he wasn't home yet, hadn't called so I tried calling/texting him.... nothing.... tried again every 10 minutes until 6:58pm HE FINALLY RESPONDS! Relieved he was ok but frustrated that he didn't let me know what was going on and that he had a meeting and then went to the gym-- bla bla bla-- Let's just say I wasn't impressed with being OUT of the loop! The flowers didn't get him completely out of the dog house but it sure helped! :) 

3 comments:

christa said...

you look so pretty with your flowers!

The Olson's said...

Thanks Christa~ !:)

The Olson's said...

Thanks Christa~ !:)