Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DIY Project...


Now that the school books are put away for a month before summer school starts I'm catching up on some projects I wanted to try now that I have more free time. 

I had seen this bracelet on Pinterest awhile back and wanted to try. I did make an attempt with it a few months ago but used to large of beads and the wrong thread and it was a huge disaster. This time around I tried smaller beads, different thread (Upholstery) and smaller "rope". I"m pretty impressed how it turned out. It's hard to see in this picture but basically it's basic black twisted rope with dark purple beads and and brownish/green button to hold it together. 

Here is the link I used to learn how to make them if you (cough-Christa) are interested. :)
 PS. Beads/Jewelry supplies are 30% off at Joann's!

1 comment:

christa said...

thanks for the link - i couldn't find it on Pinterest!! :)