I found this picture on Pinterest and love it. One because owls remind me of my grandma Ellis because she loves owls and growing up collected all things owl! Second because I've become addicted to coffee. I'm hoping to find this picture in big enough print to print and frame it for my kitchen! :) Makes me smile for multiple reasons.
I'm just finishing up my packing here in Boston getting ready to head to MN for final and a fun weekend! My mom is headed to D.C this weekend for work and usually she is my hostess on these school weekends. Because she's so busy Christa has been SOO nice to be available to pick me up tonight at the airport, stay at her home and give me rides to anywhere I need to go! Another huge plus to the weekend is that Jill Martinson and her FIVE kiddo's are headed down to stay at Christa's tonight and tomorrow night! It has been WAY to long since I've seen Christa & Jill and crew so I'm really looking forward to some time with them all!!
Lastly on my trip Christa and I are headed to Minnetonka after class is over on Saturday to watch my cousin Maddie Dinndorf perform in her high school musical legally blonde. I'm ecstatic about watching this!!
Brent and Mox have a very laid back weekend planned and maybe a trip back to the dog beach in Gloucester, MA. I hate leaving my boys but it's only a quick trip and in a month all of us will be headed back home for Laura's graduation.
Alright- Better hit the trail! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

2 comments:
I love that picture too!! Have a fun weekend and pass your finals! :>)! And happy birthday to Mr & Mrs Dinndorf.
Jan
had SO much fun with you, Lisa! glad you came and could stay with me! see you in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment