Monday, November 7, 2011

Volleyball

Well I made it to Minnesota with no delays, the only bummer.... I missed volleyball. :(


The plan and expectation was for Laura's team to play Saturday night in Crookston for the finals and they lost Friday night. Huge upset and totally unexpected in my eyes. Althought I was unable to watch her play competitively in the tournament I get to watch her toinght at the seniors conference night in Roseau. All the seniors will come together and play for fun. I'm excited to watch Laura.


Laura had a great season! I'm so proud of her and her success in volleyball over the last few years. The "jumper" I can call my sister :) She was named all conference player and co-outstanding senior of the conference.



Laura's 2011 Stats


214 Kills


76 Aces


22 Blocks


235 Digs


All of those years smacking a volleyball into the couch really paid off! :)




I'm not sure if Brayden is really Laura's biggest fan because THAT IS MY SIGN!!! :)
So proud of you Laura Ann! :) You had such a great run!

No comments: