Today, when I was driving on base I drove past a house (pouring rain outside) and I saw a bunch of kitchen type stuff laying out in the grass by the side of the road. I was assuming it was FREE. I saw this glass as I drove by the first time, really noticing and loving the color! I thought for a second about stopping, but the rain convinced me it wasn't worth getting out of the car. Well, when I was driving by the second time and it was still there I couldn't resist. I stopped the car, got out in the rain and grabbed this awesome cup/vase!
This would be my first time taking "free" stuff off the side of the road and I was hoping that someone wasn't going to run out yelling at me for taking their stuff! But because it sat next to an old blender that was sitting in the rain I assumed that it was free. I grabbed my cup and ran back to the car! :) Made me think: One man's Trash is another's Treasure! Sure was today! I was so happy to find this cool, unique, antique looking glass for FREE.
No comments:
Post a Comment