We feel so blessed to have found the opportunity to rent this place (which is SO nice and for such a "boston reasonable" price!) The Lord is so good to us!
I thought a small little video would show you more of our place than just a couple pictures! This is a sneak peak for what you have to look forward to when you come and visit us!!! ;-)
Our door is always open and we now have the space to host!!
(You might want to turn the music off on my blog page so you can listen to the music that goes along with the slideshow.)
2 comments:
Miss Lisa- I am very excited to see what you've done with your new home, but the link says it's private :( How do I see?!????!?
huh? Let me work on that one! Let me know when you can see it!
Post a Comment