It was a perfect day to do this trip and we had such a nice time! We started off with a trip to Dunkin' Donuts for some breakfast and coffee to start our 1.5 hour drive. Traffic caused our drive to be a little bit longer than expected. (Did you know that on average a person spends 7 years of their life "waiting"- crazy!)
Anyways, we got too Woods Hole, MA and jumped on the ferry that took us to Martha's Vineyard. We docked at Oaks Bluff and spent our day there shopping, eating, beaching and walking the city.



For lunch we at the Sand Bar (I think that is what it was called) We tried some grilled calamari. My mom told me to try sea food when we were there knowing it would be very fresh! It was good, but not something I think I'll ever order again. Brent got the sword fish burger. I swear if sword fish was made with walleye batter they would taste the same! It was good! One of my favorite parts of lunch was that we sat outside and the tables were all nice wooden patio furniture but sitting on sand. So we took our shoes off and dug our toes into the sand while we ate.
Bobby, Dani, myself and Brent on our way back to Woods Hole from a long day on Martha's Vineyard. Something we discussed we would do differently if/when we go back would be to rent mopeds for the day while we were there to see the whole island.
Beautiful beach, beautiful day!
Drive by photo! Reminded us of Disney World.

We love Martha's Vineyard and had a great day!
After this picture we made our first purchase... we found a beer glass like we collect that had the I heart MV! We were excited to add our 9th glass to our collection of places/things we've done!!
For lunch we at the Sand Bar (I think that is what it was called) We tried some grilled calamari. My mom told me to try sea food when we were there knowing it would be very fresh! It was good, but not something I think I'll ever order again. Brent got the sword fish burger. I swear if sword fish was made with walleye batter they would taste the same! It was good! One of my favorite parts of lunch was that we sat outside and the tables were all nice wooden patio furniture but sitting on sand. So we took our shoes off and dug our toes into the sand while we ate.
No comments:
Post a Comment