This past weekend we were in Pennsylvania for Jay and Jess Clarks wedding weekend. Brent was a groomsmen in the wedding and I tagged along as an extra set of helping hands for the bride and side photographer! The whole weekend was so fun and special! Jay and Jess are both such special people to us and we're so blessed to have them in our lives. Jess I've only met twice but I feel like I've known her forever and as close as a best friend! It was so fun to be part of their special day.
The ceremony was outside in front a little pond and the whole service was very nice. They had written love letters to each other that the pastor read and they were so special, so neat that Brent and I will be writing each other a love letter to each other in the near future! :)
We are so happy for Jay and Jess and are excited to see their marriage bloom. :)
The ceremony was outside in front a little pond and the whole service was very nice. They had written love letters to each other that the pastor read and they were so special, so neat that Brent and I will be writing each other a love letter to each other in the near future! :)
We are so happy for Jay and Jess and are excited to see their marriage bloom. :)
Mr. and Mrs. Jay Clark!!!
This was one of my favorite pictures of the night! :)
2 comments:
Very nice pics...looks like a beautiful wedding. Love the huge bridesmaid bouquets and location. Oh and the nice brown suit coats.. differnt. They rent them or buy?
The wedding was so nice! The boys did actually buy their suits. It was a great deal. Perry Ellis on sale for around $100. Nice because they can keep them and not rent and return.
Post a Comment