This past week Brent was nominated and won the CGO (company great officer) award for the base!! :) He was recognized during an awards breakfast that I was able to attend. The base commander congratulated him on stage and presented him with a glass "trophy?" :)He didn't expect to win and we were both prepared that he wouldn't. But he DID win and I was beaming, I was so proud of him! He works so so hard and it's nice to see that he is recognized for his hard work.
Now this Wednesday we will be attending another awards breakfast for Brent for a different award. He again, doesn't expect to win but who knows!! I'll keep you posted.
End of this month Brent will be 1LT :) (can you believe it's already been two years he's been in??)
2 comments:
way to go Bubs!!! i was gonna send you a pic the other day i was in walmart and there's a line of picnic stuff called "bubba" - there's like thermos coolers and plates and stuff.
Wow- Congrats Brent! Just read this. Wish we were there to celebrate the new rank with you both!!
Keep up the hard work and most of all...Keep reflecting the SON! To Him be the glory.
Love ya, your big SIS
xo
Post a Comment