Sunday, April 3, 2011

We like to Eat, Eat, Eat!

I am not a really big fan of cooking meals, I wish I was but I'd rather take the easy road and get take out or go out to eat. Well, eating out gets to be spendy if you do it to much so when it's just Brent and I we don't do it too often we just make "weak" meals at home. When mom and Laura were out it was an extra treat because we ended up eating out quiet a bit! Yippie :) Laura had never even heard of chick-fa-le before so she tested it out! Military gets a 50% off so another score! It was pretty yummy! And their waffle fries are pretty good too! ;-) mom and Laura at the Cheese Cake Factory for dinner Friday night! I had never eaten here before and was curious to try it out. Food was pretty good, cheese cake was just ok in my opinion.
Me and my love :)

The last time my mom was out we experienced the chocolate tour which has been a great memory for all of us! During the tour we all enjoyed our favorite chocolate at the top of the hub. My mom emailed them to see if they would be able to make the same dish while they were in town, they seemed to be promising but once we got there they didn't have it. However, the chocolate tour had been by that same day and had some left over of what they were served. She had that instead and said it was almost better!! The top of the hub walls are all glass and it's on the 52nd floor so you have an amazing view of Boston! So fun. We tried the top of the hub after we ate a big Italian lunch at Bella Vista and before we were headed to Mikes Pastry and Modern Pastry to get some Canolli's!


Brent, Laura and myself shared a plate of 12 warm assorted cookies! They were amazing!!!



No comments: