Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Look- Spring is HERE!

The last blog look reminded me of snowy winter, so it was time to change! We have been treated with such nice weather this weekend!! All of the snow is gone! YESSSSSSS and we have put away our winter gear and got out our flip flops. :) Happy US.

Today it was 70 degree's outside! Was totally awesome to be outside with the flops on, no jacket and not even feel a little cold. It's so nice to get back outside. We have gone on one bike ride so far and Mox in his little crate cried the whole time :( Not sure if he was just so excited or what, that was something new from him. Usually he likes it.

Friday, which I'm totally bummed I don't have any proof, but Brent was one of 30 guys who was able to be on the Fenway Field for the national anthem at the Red Sox opening game! All dressed in blue's! Such a cool thing for him to experience as the HUGE flag was above them. Unfortunately I had to work but we had the game recorded so it wasn't as bad because after work I could watch it. When I got home the recording started AFTER the national anthem.....SAD. But a lot of our friends said they had seen him on TV. Did any of you see him?? I guess in Boston they did a pretty close shot of him??? Curious to see if any of you had seen it! Hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week! (Monday already tomorrow---boo! This housewife/stay at home mom is sounding better and better every Monday!)

No comments: