Here is Mox on our walk. One of the sidewalks at the apartment. We got about 17 inches of snow they were saying... it is a lot more than we had!!! Mox isn't a huge fan of the snow and usually finds the little grass patches to use the bathroom but he couldn't find a single one! :) Go figure. So he just used the bathroom on the clean sidewalk. Silly dog.Thursday, January 13, 2011
Snow day #2! Yes!!
Yesterday was such a treat to have off because of all the snow! I'm glad we had it too because yesterday I felt pretty under the weather so with the base closed I didn't need to call out. I was up all last night not feeling well again and was going to call out today. When I woke up at 4 I checked the base website and saw that the base was closed AGAIN today!! Whoohoo!!! I almost didn't believe it so we checked in two other places to confirm that we were lucky enough to have another snow day! I slept in until 9 and felt like a new person. Feeling so much better. Brent brought me breakfast in bed while we watched a little TV and then we got up to go for a walk, shovel a friends car out, grab coffee and then check base out. It definitely wasn't closed because of the weather today because it is beautiful out! Sunny and about 30 degrees. It is closed because they haven't had the chance to plow and shovel all the walks on base. There is A LOT of snow! Brent did head in to finish up some work for a couple hours but Mox and I are all snuggled in at home :) Such a treat. Go to work tomorrow and then a three day weekend! Yes!!!
Here is Mox on our walk. One of the sidewalks at the apartment. We got about 17 inches of snow they were saying... it is a lot more than we had!!! Mox isn't a huge fan of the snow and usually finds the little grass patches to use the bathroom but he couldn't find a single one! :) Go figure. So he just used the bathroom on the clean sidewalk. Silly dog.
Here is Mox on our walk. One of the sidewalks at the apartment. We got about 17 inches of snow they were saying... it is a lot more than we had!!! Mox isn't a huge fan of the snow and usually finds the little grass patches to use the bathroom but he couldn't find a single one! :) Go figure. So he just used the bathroom on the clean sidewalk. Silly dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds so fun! As much as I hate the snow (or hate driving in it) I LOVE getting snowed in and having to stay home!! Glad you guys had a couple days to do nothing!!
Post a Comment