The day has finally come! Brent and Mox have left for MN HUNTING!!! Every day Brent said how excited he was to go home and hunt. Finally it is here! My "boys" headed to MN about 5pm. They have a flight into Chicago and then into MSP late tonight! Derek is picking them up and they are driving home through the night! So a couple prayers for there travel would be good!
I have the weekend to myself! It is so quiet here!! :( I miss my boys already but I have big plans to do what I WANT all weekend... most of that is sewing all day long! :)
I head home on Monday! I have a late night flight into MSP and Micah's mom has so nicely offered to pick me up on her way through! Her picking me up is saving Brent 12 hours of travel!! I'm very thankful that it all worked out this way! We will also have a late night of driving so you could put some prayers in for us too! :)
I have the weekend to myself! It is so quiet here!! :( I miss my boys already but I have big plans to do what I WANT all weekend... most of that is sewing all day long! :)
I head home on Monday! I have a late night flight into MSP and Micah's mom has so nicely offered to pick me up on her way through! Her picking me up is saving Brent 12 hours of travel!! I'm very thankful that it all worked out this way! We will also have a late night of driving so you could put some prayers in for us too! :)
2 comments:
i have that SAME blanket! it's my favorite!! hope Bubbs made it home safely and will pray for your trip next week as well! maybe i won't miss you guys after all. i'll be up late wednesday night staying through sunday the 14th. looking forward to seeing both of you!!! (and for my awesome new headbands - i'm really excited!!)
haha Christa! I am learning that we have very similar taste!! :) I am so glad we will get to see you!!! (Unless the girls go to state for VB then you will only luck out and see Brent!)
Post a Comment