Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Easy Dinner

I was so sad to hear that Ben Franklin back home was going to be closing.... I just can't imagine the town without it... think of all the little things you get from Ben Franklin....
- Greeting Card
- Last minute gift
- Dollar store items
- Scrap booking items
- Fabric
It's just such a bummer that it has to close. Maybe they will bring it a TARGET!??? haha. I wish...
ANYWAYS, this soup is from Ben Franklin and is really good! It is an easy meal of one of those night you just don't feel like preparing a big dinner. All you do is add six cups of hot water and let is simmer on heat for 45 minutes. It doesn't taste as great as home made but it is pretty darn good! (Better than mine! haha) So if you are looking for an easy dinner to put in the pantry... go grab some of these before they close up! It says it makes six servings... for us it is about three bowls. This soup is actually made by a couple women in Minneapolis! I bought a few for some co-workers here in Boston to give them a little taste of Minnesota.

2 comments:

christa said...

what?!?!? Ben Franklin is really closing?

The Olson's said...

Yep... guess things are already 20% off... :(