Sunday, February 14, 2010

Missing my Valentine

Unfortunately, I do not get to spend my Valentines with my hubby. But I did get these beautiful flowers from him and also a beautiful ring! :-) What a sweetie. I have the most amazing husband. He is more than I could have ever asked for or even dreamt of.

He is fun, loving, supportive, smart,handsome, godly, helpful, encouraging, exciting, stubborn... oops. (he is...he knows it.) :)

Year Round Valentine
I love you all through February,
Not just on Valentine’s Day;
I cherish you when flowers of spring
Appear in the midst of May.
I adore you in the summer,
When the air is filled with heat;
Without you in my life each day,
I wouldn’t be complete.
I treasure you in fall,
When leaves are turning gold;
I loved you when you were younger;
I’ll love you when you’re old.
I prize you in the winter,
When colder days are here;
I love you, love you all the time,
Every minute of the year.
So I’ll give to you this Valentine,
But I want to let you know,
It’s not just today, but always,
That I will love you so.
By Joanna Fuchs

Gram Mary sent us a cute little toast cut-out with an egg inside recipe. This morning before church we thought it would a good breakfast. This is how it went...
Cookie cut out the hearts...

cooked one side of toast, flipped and cracked egg inside...


Let the egg cook...


Ready to eat!

No comments: