Saturday, February 13, 2010

Holiday Ball

This evening, my sister and a few of her friends got all dolled up for the Holiday Ball Winter dance. This year Laura requested my mom make her dress. So, being the wonderful mother she is, she made her one. :)

Laura turns 16 in two days, and I can't believe how grown up she is getting... Its scary, exciting, a little sad, fun... so many different emotions. Tonight she looked beautiful in her dress made by mom and her hair all curled and held back by a headband that I made for her. :-)


Best Friends Forever. (Karly Thompson, Ally Moeller, Laura)

Laura and her designer and dress creator

The headband I made Laura to match her dress.


All the pretty girls! (Left to Right: Tate Moeller, Mariah Laine, Laura, Kayla Thompson, Emily Miller, Karly Thompson, Ally Moeller, Keni Krause.)


Two of my best friends

No comments: