Monday, February 22, 2010

Good News

Today, I got some good news!

There is a new student in kindergarten who is in need of a "helper"(to stay on task and focused). I had worked with this student one day last week, and today I was asked if I could be a long term sub for being his helper starting today until the day I leave! So... from today until March 18th I will be working every day, all day, at the school helping a little kindergartner. :) I am very excited to know that I will have work and income for the next four weeks!

I'm so thankful for the school! Since I've been back this second trip I have subbed every day but four! So between the last trip home (three months) and this trip home (almost two months) I have subbed every day except about 10 days!! Hopefully, someday we can move back to the area and I can find a permanent job at the LOW school!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lisa that is great! And knowing you the little that I do and hearing about you from our mutual neices, I know that you are great with kids!! I hope that you can move back to the area and work at the school, it would be nice to have you guyus here! :)