So I have already been keeping busy with subbing at LOW school! It is so fun to come back to the school I attended 13 years and be on the other side as a teacher! Fun... Wednesday I did some job shadowing for the office secretary's and title one position. Now I can sub for almost anyone! Today I was a sub three hours this morning for a para and then finished the day for Becky Mollberg who is a science teacher. So today was my first time subbing for a teacher in high school. I was a little nervous but it went well. :) Love being kept busy! Tomorrow I am in all day subbing for a para. Next week I have three full days already scheduled for Elementary office secretary.
Talked to Brent a bit ago... He said they were doing some type of PT game this afternoon and about an hour of it they were playing in pouring rain! It is only about 40's-50's there so I can't imagine being soaking wet in the cold is a whole lot of fun. He's been soo busy there! Which is a good thing I think, makes the time go by faster. Sounds like his camping in the woods week will be maybe the first week of March, so hopefully the weather will be nicer.
No comments:
Post a Comment