Brent took off for his training in Alabama this morning, you guessed it, I was a mess. I just hate being apart especially for weeks! He will be there for about six weeks and then drive back. Looks like there is a little bit of a storm system he may run into on the east coast, but hopefully nothing like his last trip! YIKES!
Today is sunny and little snow, so I think he should be find until he hits Kentucky. There might be some snow/rain when he gets there. Mox and I are doing some massive cleaning before we head out for Minnesota tomorrow. Ok... I'm cleaning, Mox is sleeping in the suit case... He's ready to go to MN I think...
Brent will start his training with a week of camping in the woods. I'm going to guess it is some sort of survival training, but also this whole training is for leadership skills. He always goes into these things with such a good attitude. We know he has to do it, if he likes it or not, so he might as well take in as much information as he can. He's such an amazing person. :)
So, if everyone could pray for safe travels for Brent on his drive to Alabama, through possible bad weather, and for Mox and myself as we take three plane rides to get home. We appreciate it.
1 comment:
Good luck on the traveling and we will keep Brent in our prayers for sure! But you too, sometimes I think its harder on the one staying behind. Enjoy your time up north, maybe we will get to see you.
Post a Comment