Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Brent!!!


24 years ago to my amazing husband was born into this world! It's pretty funny because just the other day when my uncle asked how old he would be he didn't know and had to ask me.... haha.

When I asked Brent last night what he remembers about his birthdays he said this:

1. I remember whenever I was asked what kind of cake I wanted I would always request a chocolate snowman cake. :)
(He thinks there were a few birthdays where he had a snowman cake)

2. I remember my birthday was always during hockey season, so when I was little we were always on the road for Derek and Jason's game. If my birthday landed on a game day/weekend. When we traveled through Roseau we got to stop at Hardees so I could play in the ball cage.

Happy Birthday Hunny! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Brents Birthday Plan request: Get done with class. Go work out, get subway, and watch a movie in our room. :) Can't argue with the birthday boy.

3 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Thanks for all the posts! So fun to check out what you've been up to down there... AND Happy Birthday little brother!! Hope you have a great day- (and sub and movie;) Can't wait to see you both. Love and miss you!

Jill O. said...

Brent - Happy B-day!!! Was going to send a card, but didn't know where to send it. Of course Chloe heard me tell Derek that and she said..."You can send it in the mailbox." Well, technically she is right, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Have a fun b-day!!!

Micah said...

Happy birthday brent! We do love keeping up with you guys via the blog. it was fun reading your birthday memories too!