Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fishing AGAIN!

Today we hit the fish house again! Today we had better luck. We caught I think about 8 keepers between Brent, Laura, Jordy and myself. We really had good luck when we first got there and things slowed down in the afternoon! :) I caught the biggest "throw back" which was 19.5 inches. Laura and Brent both had nice 18 inches! We had to throw probably about 7 small ones back. All the ones we threw back we gave names too. Part of our entertainment of the day.
Our wonderful guide was so nice to take all of our fish off our hooks! (Mine and Laura's) But I think he was happily surprised that we were baiting our own hooks!!! We hate touching fish.. but because they were frozen and dead... it made it not so bad!




2 comments:

christa said...

I'm the same way, Lisa. I won't touch the fish, but a frozen shiner isn't a big deal since I know it won't wiggle around in my fingers!

Katie said...

me to, but it's because every time I try to get the fish off the hook I drop it back down the hole! :) Looks like a ton of fun!