Saturday, October 31, 2009

Play Offs


Last night the Lake of the Woods Bears played the Clearbrook Bears for there first play off game. We beat them in three!! Laura played two of the three games, and had three ace serves to finish the first game. The last serve being her killer jump serve! We will move on and play on Tuesday in Bemidji.
I sent with the girls little goodie bags I had made them for good luck for play-offs.
Our trip there wasn't a pretty one! With the rain and cloudy sky's all day, we ran into snow about 20 miles out of town. Slushy snow. No plows had been out yet and we needed to drive carefully! We got there safetly and on the way back to plows had been out to most places. County road 6 however was a different story! I was slipping and sliding all around driving Laura's car! Hopefully Tuesdays weather will be nicer!
KO92 was at the game broadcasting, so I'm thinking they may be at our game Tuesday for those who would like to listen in! :)

1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

thanks for posting- was wondering how they did! You are so creative, the goodie bags look cute! We wanted to get to town last night too but had to stay home as it just wasn't worth it with the slushy snow here too! My SIL, Julia, got engaged last night! Have you met her? We're pretty excited anyways.