Sunday, October 18, 2009

Moorhead Weekend

First off. I'm sorry I haven't been on here forever! Things have been crazy busy for me these last two weeks. Between working at the school, farming and being Laura's number one fan at volleyball games!

This weekend the volleyball girls had their Moorhead Pumpkin Tournament. Mom and I drove down to the tourney Friday morning and stopped in Bemidji to do a little shopping! :)

Friday's games didn't go to well. We lost both games I believe in three. There were some pretty sick girls on our team with the nasty stuff that is going around.



Friday I had gotten in touch with Jill Martinson (Brent's sister) who lives in the area. Thought maybe she would like to watch a game or I offered to go get the girls to bring them in to watch a game. On Saturday Jill brought all five Kidd-o's to the game! It was so nice to see her and the kids and to meet Nolan :)



Everything worked out really well. After the tourney Laura road home with us and we did some shopping. Left Fargo about 7pm getting us home at 11. We were pretty tired once we got home.

Today we layed low for most of the day and went to my grandparents for a wonderful turkey dinner. They leave for Florida of six months on Wednesday so we had an early Thanksgiving/Birthday for me/Christmas :) Lucky for me I will get Gramps and Gram awesome turkey dinner again for Thanksgiving when Brent and I are there!

Tomorrow is a start to another busy week. I'm at the school all week again. Dad started to harvest his soy beans today and it looks like tomorrow is nice again too! So I'll be starting to dig those fields up as he gets done harvesting them. Laura plays in Bemidji on Tuesday and Clearbrook on Thursday. So mom and I will travel to both of those!

Hope everyone has a great week and I'll try to be a more consistant poster! :)

No comments: