This year, like any year, you never know how the weather will be, or how your beans/wheat will grow. I would say we had a good year! Saturday my dad finished combining all the soy beans and right behind him I was digging up the fields he had harvested. There is one field left to be dug up but other than that things are ready for next season.


Now it is mowing trails and getting deer stands ready for the Big Buck Deer Camp. One season ends (Harvest) and another starts(Deer Season) :)
1 comment:
I have to admit that one thing I miss about living out in the country is that I don't get to watch the Harvest! It was so fun to see them taking in the crop and then plowing up the rich black dirt for the following spring! And the smell of freshly plowed earth is something you just can't describe! I love it and miss the sights and smells! Thanks for the beautiful pic of the combine in the field!
Post a Comment