Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Bye Wisdom Teeth

Brent found out today that he must get his wisdom teeth out. (I'm pretty sure its not because they are growing the wrong way or something isn't right with them) But it is one of the "rules" when you are in the Military.

I don't know if this is true but my dentist said that at AFB they take out every ones wisdom teeth because they don't want any complications if they go over seas. They want to just take out that possibility so it won't even happen? Wouldn't surprise me, but who knows.

Anyways! Brent has an appointment to get his wisdom teeth taken out Thursday Sept. 17th at 11:50. I will drive him there and then home to nurse him back to health. Sounds like they are going to give him some strong pain killers... From experience with my knee, he will need a nurse! I did.(Brent) haha. I'm really glad he is doing it now, while I don't have a job and I can help him with everything.

So you can bet he is pretty bummed out about it. For the kid who has the perfect smile (no braces/bright smile!!!) and had his first cavity in the last year.

This is not our month for teeth. I went in for an appointment and I had a TON of cavities! So I have a number of appointments this month also to get them all filled before I come home.

WE LOVE THE DENTIST!!!! Ugh.

No comments: