
...However, our camping was in our living room! Not out doors at all... no bugs! Last night near bedtime Mox and I were working on recipe cards in bed. Soon I found out Mox had peed in the bed.. and not a little A LOT! so I instantly jump up and start ripping the sheets off... It went through a little onto the bed so while B took Mox out I sat there and tried to clean it while the sheets were in the wash. We made the family decision to camp out in the living room. We were able to use the sleeping bags we got from my parents for a wedding gift. Even though it was a bummer situation with Mox having an accident, it was kind of fun to "camp out" :)
1 comment:
Scoot did the same thing to us the other night too! I couldn't believe it! Not fun! Maybe they have been secretly communicating to cause trouble! :) Hope you guys are doing well! Your blog is so cute!
Stephanie
Post a Comment