Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ballards Dinner

I am so bummed that I forgot to get a group picture of all of us at dinner!

Brent and Myself, Derek and Jill, Keith and Sarah, Jerem and Micah, and Kyle and Lacey all got together for dinner at Ballards Resort last night. We ended up waiting for our food for an hour and Keith was sure it was because Brent and I were ten minutes late and we could have beat the rush, but we were late.

But we were late for a good reason. Brent had taught Mox how to lay down. He knows how to sit and now lay's down! It was the cutest thing ever! Mox is so little anyways so he just drops to the floor so fast. :-) What a sweetie.

After dinner we stopped for ice cream with Derek and Jill and then headed to Olson's to meet Jason, Alisa and Weston! :-) Let the fun week of family begin! I'm soo excited!!

1 comment:

Micah said...

Even if it did take an hour to get the food it was a nice time! :) Next time we'll just plan earlier