
The doc. appt went well... I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'm taking half percasets (spelling?) and that helps manage the pain. I also had a nerve block to my leg so I don't think that has completely worn off either.
I had to go to physical therapy today and he got my leg bent to 120 and almost flat... centimeters away from the bed.
I am doing well, and so much has to do with Brent. He has been such a trooper. I know it can be tough to deal with me, and then on top of it I am in pain. I'm so thankful for Brent being here and doing all the little things for me. He deserves a ton of credit!
We just realized that over a month ago the ski accident happened, and on the 20th it will have been a month since surgery. Takes about 6 months to COMPLETELY recover, but now that I'm bending to 120 things should get easier. Hopefully. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment